Frequently Asked Questions
Tickets can be purchased
- Online at any time using Visa or Mastercard.
- In-person during regularly scheduled box office hours using Visa, Mastercard, Debit, Cash, or Gift Card.
If you require assistance with online purchasing you can contact us using the form below.
Refund & Exchange Policy
- Exchanges are subject to a per ticket Exchange Fee. This fee is waived for Subscribers requesting an exchange no less than 30 days before their performance date.
- Regular tickets cannot be exchanged for a ticket of lesser value.
- Refunds are only issued if a performance is cancelled or rescheduled.
Change requests to ticket orders can be submitted using the contact form below.
Whitby Courthouse Theatre always welcomes volunteers and actively seeks
- Front of House volunteers (ushers, concessions)
- Assistance with set building and painting
These activities qualify for the OSSD community involvement requirements, those interested in volunteering can contact us using the form below.
The Facility is operated by the Town of Whitby, and any facility inquiries, including rental inquiries, can be submitted to the Town of Whitby at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whitby Courthouse Thetre
416 Centre Street South
Whitby, ON L1N 4W2
|Closed for the summer.|